Thank you for considering donating to Frozen River Film Festival. We’ve got big plans for the next 10 years, and we’re excited that you’re supporting us.
Our challenge and our shared purpose as an organization is to educate, engage, and activate our supporters and audiences. And as we stand on the 10-year ledge, intent to reach up and through the next decade, we need to educate, engage, and activate the next generation.
Our development plan for the next 10 years of Frozen River includes:
- Documentary workshops
- Develop our own 501(c)(3)
- Reach the next generation of Minnesota filmmakers through partnerships with universities and K-12 schools
- Partner with area businesses and industry to connect more people to each other and to the world we ALL live in
- Create meaningful opportunity to engage sponsors and donors to grow our important base through year-round activities & events
- Increase attendance, support, and exposure for Frozen River films
In some ways, our plan seems more challenging than the original idea of holding a world-class documentary film festival in Winona, MN. Thankfully, we have met that challenge over the last 10 years.
We know we won’t be alone, and we know we can’t go it alone, and we now need you and the person right next to you to be part of this next 10 years. We hope you will join us in this journey.